Fast Implementation. Proven Results. Fixed Price.
The QuickStart program is a Salesforce implementation package that focuses on key planning and decision making, custom configurations, and provides some essential training required to help your organization start maximizing your investment from day one.
Key Program Benefits
- Dramatic improvements in a short period of time
- A road map to help your organization meet your management needs
- Knowledge transfer and best practices so that you can further optimize features on your own
- Requirements gathering, summary, and project management
- Application customization including user setup, workflow processes, communication templates, custom reports
- Data importing from predefined Excel spreadsheet
- End-user training
Due to the short amount of time for a QuickStart implementation, some consulting activities must be excluded from the QuickStart and would have to be ordered under a separate Statement of Work. Those services include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Data export/extraction or cleansing of data
- Custom code
- Visualforce pages
Fees & Time Commitment
The Nonprofit QuickStart Implementation Program is priced at a fixed fee of $5,000 USD. This price includes 40 hours of dedicated consulting services.
Read a case study about Moishe House’s Quickstart implementation here.
Contact us today for more information about our QuickStart implementation services.