Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) is your set of business processes and underlying applications which help manage all your constituent information, activities, and conversations. With a CRM application, your programs, marketing, and development teams can understand every constituent and deliver them the right service, message or answer.
We can help your organization achieve its unique mission and better serve your community.
- Centralize Your Information – Your team can use one list of all the organization’s and constituents with which you work.
- Donation and Grants Management– Manage the donation cycle from pledge to payment including individual donations and grants. Standardize your donation processes, easily analyze your pipeline, and automate routine tasks. Learn more.
- Deliver Better Programs and Services – Manage all your programs in one location and provide a centralized place to share updates, files, and every “touch” that your team has with your clients. Learn more.
- Communicate More Effectively -Manage and track social campaigns across all channels from prospect to donor, volunteer, or client. Learn more.
- Engage and Strengthen Your Community – With Salesforce’s collaboration tools you are connected with your staff, constituents, and other stakeholders, helping you get answers to questions, find the right information, and work smarter. Learn more.
- Workshop and Event Management – Collect online enrollment information, process fees online, manage multiple meetings, track meeting attendance, and more! Learn More.
- Performance Management – Measure the impact of your activities and provide better social return on investment.
- Volunteer Management – Track all your conversations with your supporters, their availability, and qualifications in one place.
- Mobile – Salesforce’s mobile capabilities keep you connected so you can log calls, respond to donors and volunteers, and access vital information like giving history, program information, and dashboards wherever you are. View a demo.
- Customized reporting – Create your own reports and dashboards – without a need for programmers – and gain immediate access to meaningful metrics.
- AppExchange – Discover more than 1000 pre-built applications in the Salesforce AppExchange.