By Janna Rawls
On Thursday, June 15, 2017, the Salesforce World Tour will make a stop at McCormick Place in Chicago. The World Tour begins at 8:00 am and wraps up with a networking reception in the Customer Success Expo that concludes at 6:00 pm. This is a great opportunity for nonprofits to attend a full day of sessions and connect with other members of the Salesforce community. Learn more about the latest Salesforce announcements and products, including Einstein, Lightning, and more.
Check out the Trailhead Zone and start your path to success. If you haven’t explored Trailhead yet, give it a try at the World Tour in Chicago. Learn more about Salesforce features through interactive, online courses and earn badges along the way. June 15th will be an information-packed day of learning and networking. Hear insights from Salesforce executives and find out how other Customer Trailblazers, partners, and product experts are using Salesforce to connect to their customers in a whole new way.
Nonprofit sessions in Chicago include:
- Pre-Keynote: Easter Seals
- 2:00 – 2:40 pm – A Tale of Two Nonprofits: Tech Enabled Impact. Located in Room E451B
- Speakers: John Blaser, Senior Manager, Technology and Data, Elevate Energy; Cassie Supilowski, Manager of Data + Systems, OneGoal
- 3:00 – 3:40 pm – Help More People with Salesforce for Nonprofits. Located in Room E451B
- Martin Biernat, Project Director at Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
- 3:40 – 5:00 pm – Nonprofit and Higher Ed Networking Happy Hour – Located in Room E451B
Cloud for Good team members will be in attendance. Are you interested in learning more about how we help nonprofits create transformational value with Salesforce? Complete our form below to meet with a member of the #BestTeamEver. We can’t wait to see you in Chicago!